Complaint Review: Domineke Harrisn Oak grove mechanic

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: PISSED OFF — clarksville Tennessee United States of America
Domineke Harrisn Oak grove mechanic
not sure wont give it out clarksville/ oak grove, Kentucky United States of America

Domineke Harrisn Oak grove mechanic Domineke Harrison in Oak Grove, KY did work on my Nissan Maxima, and I am not happy. He claims to have been a Ford Mechanic, which may be true, but the only mechanical thing he did was install a tie r Domineke Harrison in Oak Grove, KY did work on my Nissan Maxima, and I am not happy. He claims to have been a Ford Mechanic, which may be true, but the only mechanical thing he did was install a tie r clarksville/ oak grove, Kentucky

Domineke Harrison in Oak Grove, KY did work on my Nissan Maxima, and I am not happy. He claims to have been a Ford Mechanic, which may be true, but the only mechanical thing he did was install a tie rod arm, which my husband could've done, we used a mechanic because we were told we needed a new press in wheel bearing, and my husband doesn't have a press. Domineke said the wheel bearing was tight and didn't need to be replaced. Firestone told me today it needs to be replaced. Also the bolt on the tire rod arm he installed was loose. That being said his mechanical work may not be that bad, I don't know. I also asked him to remove a stereo system from one car, and put it into another. He cracked the dash in my Honda when he yanked out the cd player, and he did not hook up the old radio/cd player correctly. The cd player doesn't work and the radio gets no stations, and I will have to pay to get this fixed now in order to sale my Honda. He installed the new speakers into my Nissan, but his hands were all greasy, so grease was all over the tan interior of my new car that I had just detailed before taking to him, and he never cleaned it up. He glued the covers on the speakers in the back, I guess he broke the clips? Super glue really? He screwed my amp in the middle of my trunk floor, so I can't push my subs all the way back against the seat leaving me no trunk space. Needless to say, my husband had to disconnect the subs and the amp and fix his work, and I had to re detail the car. He was also supposed to do body work, he told me it would be ready yesterday, I go to his house (of course at first he is not answering his phone, and he didn't let me know he didn't have the work done). He claimed he was going to sand down several spots on the car and use filler to fill it and then spray it (with matching paint in his garage). I show up, he is using a can of touch up paint, with no filler to "touch-up" the spots. My husband and I didn't think the color looked right or that it would turn out. He assured us, your car will be ready in the morning. Show up the next morning, now I have a polka doted car with the wrong color touch up paint, and half sanded down half not. Do NOT USE HIM FOR STEREO OR BODY WORK!!!! I am going to have to pay to get the car repainted at a proper shop and the body work done. We paid Domineke half up front, and I will be filing a case in small claims court to try to get that money back, because the work he did was not properly done, and now we will have to spend more money to fix his mistakes. His number is 661-709-6250

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Domineke-Harrisn-Oak-grove-mechanic/clarksville-oak-grove-Kentucky-42223/Domineke-Harrisn-Oak-grove-mechanic-Domineke-Harrison-in-Oak-Grove-KY-did-work-on-my-Niss-985466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domineke Harrisn Oak grove mechanic