inspection

• Updated: Thu, July 28, 2011

• Reported By: RGP — Taytay, Rizal Other Philippines
Domingo & Molaer Law Offices
# 7 La Salle St. Cubao, Internet Philippines

Domingo & Molaer Law Offices Alexis Molaer, Ana Anagaran, Jason Garcia Harrassment, Threat and Intimidation Quezon City, Philippines Internet

I received a letter from this alleged Law Firm, Domingo & Molaer Law Offices dated June 15, 2011, with subject RE: Formal Civil Complaint, signed by a certain Alexis Molaer.  Attached to this letter is another document (Statement of Claim), indicating that it came from the Metropolitan Trial Court of Pasig City, demanding payment for my alleged debt to Bankard Inc., in the amount of Php 43,736.90 representing the principal amount plus accrued interests, by a certain Hygea Calaor, as the authorized representative of the Plaintiff.  I was shocked when my wife informed me about this letter because i do not recall of having any outstanding financial obligations to the mentioned credit card company.

What was even more suspicious is that, the document was not duly notarized, not signed by the alleged complainant, and was not sent through registered mail.  According to my sister in law, who was forced to sign & receive the letter, the persons who delivered this to my residence were employees of the law firm themselves, who did not even give their names and just introduced themselves as legal officers of the law firm, which is downright unusual.  Since when did legal officers of law firms personally deliver subpoenas or notices, and demand outright payment directly to them, without proper supporting billing statements and other legal documentations?  From that time on, they have been calling my residence landline number demanding to talk to me.

Since my line of work entails me to be always either out of town or out of the country, I did not have the chance to personally talk to these people (male and female callers) from this law firm.   But according to my sister in law who usually took their calls, she was being harrassed and threatened.  They even refused to give their names when asked.  A couple of days ago we again received a letter (just the size of a standard Doctor's prescription slip with their letterhead, "very funny") from this law firm, saying that my unpaid credit card account has been scheduled for filing at the Trial courts of Pasig City.  Surely knowing that this was a hoax, we again ignored the second letter.  Two days later, they again called at my residence, and were again able to talk to my sister in law.  This time, the man on the other line was already yelling at my sister in law, threatening that if I fail to pay them immediately, they will come to my house the following day and confiscate/sequester whatever personal belongings I have to compensate for my alleged debt to their client.

If this debt that they are talking about would have been true (fortunately not), where is the so-called due process in the Courts of Law?  And since when did Law Firms act as collecting agents for financial institutions?  Their services are just acquired to handle legal actions in court and not as field collectors!!!  Worse, their modus operandi is obviously just a mere scam to defraud unsuspecting, "ignorant of the law" individuals.  Having read the complaints of the others who have been gypped by this so called Domingo & Molaer Law Offices, I'm sure that they have been making a lot of money all these years through fraudulent means.  Ang kakapal ng mga mukha ninyo!!!  Dapat sa inyo LETHAL INJECTION!!!

I encourage everyone who has been harrassed, threatened and worse, who have been successfully conned by this law firm to stand up for your rights!!!  Let us bring this matter to the proper authorities so these people can be finally put behind bars!!!  Domingo & Molaer Law Offices...YOUR HAPPY DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!  THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! GO TO H*LL!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Domingo-Molaer-Law-Offices/internet/Domingo-Molaer-Law-Offices-Alexis-Molaer-Ana-Anagaran-Jason-Garcia-Harrassment-Threat-757917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domingo & Molaer Law Offices