Complaint Review: Dominick Barbara

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — ny New York United States of America
Dominick Barbara
Miami Florida Miami, New York United States of America

Dominick Barbara corrupt lawyer who stole so much money in legal fees from so many litigants and churned their cases for so long that he lost his license to practice law in ny Miami, New York

Dominick Barbara was a lawyer in New York on Long Island who represented me in divorce/custody case wherein he stole over $25,000 and did nothing on my behalf.  He has lost his license and must be sued for damages for abuses to litigants and return legal fees he stole from so many people.  This lawyer must be prosecuted for his crimes asap.  He lives in Florida and is having a grand old time on his former clients money.  This lawyer allowed my ex to take my children away from me after promising to do so much on my behalf and instead read his paper an d gave me a young and inexperienced attorney to represent me and when I told them I was leaving the firm and wanted money back for lack of service in my case they charged me anyhow and pretended they did all the work for $25.000 in one weekend.  Dominick and his son drove off in their stretch limo almost running me over and Dominick threatened me.  They went to court and quit and took my money and refused to refund my money.  they are crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominick-Barbara/Miami-New-York-/Dominick-Barbara-corrupt-lawyer-who-stole-so-much-money-in-legal-fees-from-so-many-litiga-1011112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominick Barbara