Complaint Review: Dominion Card Services

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: okanagan — pemberton British Columbia Canada
Dominion Card Services
#400-601 West Broadway, Vancouver B.C V5Z-4C2 Abbotsford, British Columbia United States of America

Dominion Card Services Mr. Ronning, George Pigeau Trashing other companies, to get your business Abbotsford, British Columbia

Was approached by a sales rep who just showed up at our place of business. to offer us their services for credit cards. When we advised we were not interested. The sales Rep was quite pushy, but left, half an hour later, he shows up and asks if we can talk to his boss on the phone.  The rep called his boss, and his boss Mr. Ronning, proceeded to tell us that his company was the best processing company, he then went on to trash our provider, and other providers, making derogatory comments.  Mr. Ronning advised that because he was a christian, I should do business with him. I felt like I was talking to a child who was stamping their feet,   I was outraged, it is one thing not to agree with one's business practices, but to out and out trash competitors?  and to trash the principals? No one with any business sense would ever listen to that, so get a new sales pitch!   I have never been treated with such unprofessionalism in my  life.

Too bad Dominion Cards cannot get customers on their own merrit and have to use scare tactics and bash the competition  to  get customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Card-Services/Abbotsford-British-Columbia-/Dominion-Card-Services-Mr-Ronning-George-Pigeau-Trashing-other-companies-to-get-your-bu-974127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Card Services