surrender

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2007

• Reported By:Troy Michigan
Dominion Financia - l Dominion Commercial Capital
50 W.Big Beaver Suite 135 Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

Dominion Financial - Dominion Commercial Capital Owner refuses to pay a commission only employee after several loans closed and funded Ripoff Troy Michigan

After working dilengently on marketing the Reverse Mortgage program to seniors and assisting them for hours with questions being answered, visitations to their home, phone calls from the seniors on the weekends, etc., the owner of Dominion Commercial-Financial decides he don't have to pay me because I'm no longer employeed with his company. Currently, I have had 4 loans to close and fund. Each loan have closed within 2 weeks of me not being employeed at Dominion. I was a commission-only employee and didn't receive no salary, no hourly wage and no draw from the company. Every person I did a loan for was from my hard earned work. The company did not give me these customers from leads or other resources of which belonged to Dominion. I established a rapport with each customer. Each time one of my customers were being scheduled to close their loan, they contacted me to inform me and thank me for my assistance. When seniors gain your trust, they appreciate you being there until the end of the process and I was. I attended each closing that occurred and nobody from Dominion was there.

Twinkle
Troy, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2007 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financia-l-Dominion-Commercial-Capital/Troy-Michigan-48084/Dominion-Financial-Dominion-Commercial-Capital-Owner-refuses-to-pay-a-commission-only-em-264686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financia - l Dominion Commercial Capital