functional

• Reported By: Inspired11 — Elkridge Maryland United States of America
Dominion Financial Trust
450 Lexington Ave New York, New York United States of America

Dominion Financial Trust Sean Keaton Personal Loan New York, New York

I filed online for a personal loan.   Sean Keaton of Dominion Financial Trust contacted me and let me know that I had been approved for a secured loan of $5000 to pay off some debts.   I was told I would have to pay $830.00 in advance to secure the loan and that money would cover my 1st 7 months of payments on the loan.  After filling out all of the necessary paperwork and sending it to Mr. Keaton I googled the company to only find no information on the company, which is unusal.  I contacted Mr. Keaton and he ensured me that everything was legitimate and I should proceed by wiring the money through Western Union.

While giving me the information he informed me that I would not be wiring the money to New York to Dominion Financial, I would be sending it to Morocco to a woman by the name of Anissa Azmi who was the assistant to the lending company who would be backing the loan provided by Domoinion Financial Trust.  This made me leary so I then proceeded to search business listings in New York city and did not find any information regarding this company.  I also called the the leasing company for the building where Dominion was supposed to be located to only find out there was no business by that name in the Chrysler Building.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial-Trust/New-York-New-York-10174/Dominion-Financial-Trust-Sean-Keaton-Personal-Loan-New-York-New-York-777698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financial Trust