Complaint Review: Dominion Financial

• Submitted: Mon, July 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 26, 2004

• Reported By:VAncouver Washington
Dominion Financial
PO BOX1891 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Dominion Financial Ripoff credit card scamers frauds credit predators suppliers to Bin LADEN Champlain New York

about a month ago I recieved an offer for a $2500 guarnteed limit mastercard, since I had done a few apps online I assumed this was oncerning those apps, after giving the phone solicitor the info to "verify my checking account". AFTER THE CONFIRMATION OFFICER GOT BASIC INFO,,, HE HUNG UP ON ME ,, NOT HAVING BEEN GIVEN ANY INFO ON THE COMPANY OF MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER, OR EVEN A NUMBER FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD I CHANGE MY MIND AND WANT TO CANCEL OUT ON THE DEAL,, i WAITED PATIENTLY FOR MY CARD TO COME IN THE MAIL... THEY EVEN HAD A WRONG ADDRESS FOR ME IN ID state, luckily I intercepteed a nother solicitaion for my wife on the same scam,, I got more info , detemined this was indead the same company. spoke to a rep who "promised to correct the problem with my card,,,

the never called back that afternoon as promised,, I couldn't stop payment on the transation with Washington mutual sas they insisted I needed the name of the payee, and a check number..... of course ACH taransactions rarely have either... eventualy I got my package in the mail but he App-lication I needed as not to be found,, now I AM WAITING AGAIN, OUT $279 ON THE "ONE TIME APPLICATION /PROCESSING FEE,AND HAVE GONE TO THE ag'S OFFICE TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT,,, LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE ELSE HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM AS A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT MAY BE IN THE FUTURE FOR THESE PREDATORS...

JAMES
VAncouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2004 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Dominion-Financial-Ripoff-credit-card-scamers-frauds-credit-predators-suppliers-to-Bin-LAD-100681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financial