suite

• Submitted: Sat, January 15, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 15, 2005

• Reported By:norfolk Virginia
Dominion Financial
P.o. Box 1891 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Dominion Financial ripoff Champlain New York

This company call me up in November and told me that I was approved for a credit card and all that I need to do was pay 279.00 and that my card would be mail to me in 21 day after the withdrawal was received. They took the monies out of my account on 12/10/2004.

I call to cancel the debt off my account and they told me that they could not cancel it. They have taken my 279. and yet to this day I haven't heard anything form this company.

I am a single mother of 3 kids and they did this to me right at christmas time when I need my money the most. I had just move into the state of virginia and they gave me hope for my kid's to have a christmas. Please catch these people!!!

Mildred
norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2005 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Dominion-Financial-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-127505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financial