Avenue

• Submitted: Mon, October 18, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 18, 2004

• Reported By:North Cape May New Jersey
Dominion Financial
P.O BOX 1891 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Dominion Financial ripoff LIARS Champlain New York

I got phone calls after phone calls. I have bad credit so they called and said that since I have bad credit they will offer me a credit card for 6 months with 0%interest. I have to pay $279 upfront. I gave them my debit card number and I was charged. I then recieve a packet in the mail saying I need to pay $20 processing fee to recieve the card.

Before I paid that fee I called Dominion Financial and they said since they arent the credit card company they just got me the card that is a charge from the credit card company. I believed them and I have been waiting for my card in the mail.
Still waiting.....

Jason
North Cape May, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2004 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Dominion-Financial-ripoff-LIARS-Champlain-New-York-113548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financial