- Report: #107612
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dominion Financial
Dominion FinancialChamplain, New York U.S.A.
Dominion Financial ripped off and defrauded Champlain New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. An application for a "store valued visa/mastercard"
2. A flyer to a website for "unlimited grocery coupons"
3. An offer for a free wireless phone
4. An offer for a 4-room satelite TV system
5. A flyer from "Medisave Advantage" for a discount on prescription drugs.
6. A flyer for a 6 day & 5 night vacation
7. A "gift certificate" for "one-thousand dollars in merchandise and services from the World of America "Gift Catalog" "
8. An offer for a "free home security system"
9. The infamous "Credit Repair Guide Booklet"
I tried calling and talking with the company, and no one would carry on a conversation with me long enough to do any good, they told me to "call back on Friday and I could listen to my recording of the conversation" but when I would call on Friday they would again cut me short, and tell me to call back next friday. This went on for three weeks. They continously told me that there was NEVER a manager or Supervisor anywhere on the floor to speak with me, and that they probably wouldnt even return my calls. The last rep I spoke with told me "Mam, you know what you ordered, you agreed to everything, so there is no point in this conversation, if I can find one I'll give your complaint to a supervisor, good bye" and he hung up.
I contacted both Attorney Generals offices in New York, and in New Mexico, and I contacted the FCC, and I printed all the "rip-off reports" from this website. I am now sending letter to Dominion Financial requesting the 279.00 back, if they do not comply, I am retaining an attorney and will attempt to recover my losses this way. I have also contacted the New York Times, with five different e-mail addresses in hopes they will write commentaries.
el prado, New Mexico
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2004 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Dominion-Financial-ripped-off-and-defrauded-Champlain-New-York-107612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.