Complaint Review: Dominion Financial

• Submitted: Sat, August 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, August 21, 2004

• Reported By:Whitehall Ohio
Dominion Financial
Dominion Financial.com Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Dominion Financial ripoff Champlain New York

Dominion Financial did contact me last month and tried to sell me the card, but because of finance shortages, I told them to call back in the month of August. Well needless to say, I gave authorization for the $279.00 to be debited from my account on 8/20 but was supposed to call and cancel the authorization the day before. Something told me to look up the company on the web, and guess what I found? All these reports from you good people. My money is gone too! There must be something we can do!

Whitehall, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2004 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial/Champlain-New-York/Dominion-Financial-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-1033764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financial