Complaint Review: Dominion Homes - Dave Casey

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 12, 2007

• Reported By:Delaware Ohio
Dominion Homes - Dave Casey
5000 Tuttle Crossing Bl Dublin, Ohio U.S.A.

Dominion Homes - Dave Casey treats their customers with respect... NOT! Ripoff! Dublin Ohio

Well it's not to complicated. We had our 1 year walk through, and there were still issues we tried to get them fixed and Dominion Homes reps just started ignoring our requests. Then one genius hit "reply to all" instead of just "reply" as he bashed me personally for no reason!

Mr. Dave Casey has no business being employed by this company or any company if they are talking to paying customers this way. See for yourself, very unprofessional and terrible to do when we paid them over $270K for our house! Don't buy from Dominion you will be treated by garbage mislead and ultimately call a "prick with an imbalance"

Read my email and view his response below.

Mr. Dave Casey responded this way:

Dont even respond to this prick, he clearly has an imbalance.

I SENT THIS:

So I guess your people are at our home today? I just assumed they would not be there since you never replied to my last email? I would have prepared the house or pointed out the last few things instead I have to try and explain things to my wife by phone and hope it's taken care of. I don't understand why you choose to make things hard on us, this whole situation has spent too much time on my mind and I'm pretty much done thinking about it.

I'm sorry I expect a level of customer service that you and some of your staff think is too much. Next time we build we will do more research to make sure we choose a company that values customers and relationships they are forming for the future. Good customer service would have made picking our next builder easy. The breakdown occurred solely with the corporate staff excluding our salesman and our building supervisor. It started with the financing people and is ending with you. Congratulations!

Regards,
R

Ryan
Delaware, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Homes-Dave-Casey/Dublin-Ohio-43016/Dominion-Homes-Dave-Casey-treats-their-customers-with-respect-NOT-Ripoff-Dublin-Ohi-230291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Homes - Dave Casey