Complaint Review: Dominion Law Associates

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: AlphaProcessServingSolutions — Manassas Virginia
Dominion Law Associates
222 Central Park Avenue Suite 210 Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

Dominion Law Associates Issue Fraudulent Judgments Rendered against me fraud, improper notification, sewer serving, collection fraud, false judgments Virginia Beach Virginia

I recieved a letter in the mail from Dominion Law Associates today claiming a judgement has been rendered on behalf of our client Capital One Bank.  Not only that, it stated that I have paid the "law firm" $60.00 which I never have.  After contacting them, I refused to give them any information about me other than the account # on the bill and the last four of my social.  They demanded to know my phone number, and my home address.  The problem with this is; if they really did obtain a judment in civil court for me, they did it ILLEGALLY.  I was never served process.  I never recieved a summons to defend myself in civil court and I never even knew about owing any company money until I recieved this letter.  I am disregarding this until I consult an attorney, which at this time I can not afford.  I do know this;  in the crooked judicial system, process servers and deputies sign affidavits every day stating they have "properly" served defendants, when really, they just drive by the house, tape, roll or throw the papers on the last known address of the "defendant."  It is called sewer serving which is ILLEGAL in every sense of the word but overlooked by MANY judges, attoneys and collection agencies. I know this, because I am a process server.  This law firm needs to be investigated and sued for damages because I know I can't be the first person this has happned to.  I demand legal action against Dominion Law Associates for ruining not just my credit, but taking advantage of Lady Justice and the county's terrible judicial system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Law-Associates/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23462/Dominion-Law-Associates-Issue-Fraudulent-Judgments-Rendered-against-me-fraud-improper-no-1086125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Law Associates