Complaint Review: Dominion Law Associates

• Updated: Fri, July 30, 2010

• Reported By: Jess — Charlottesville Virginia United States of America
Dominion Law Associates
PO Box 62719 Virginia Beach, Virginia United States of America

Dominion Law Associates Threatening Legal Action- Court Virginia Beach, Virginia

I just recieved a letter from Dominion Law Associates stating that if  I didnt pay my balance i would get a certified letter for court.  I am a single mother of two children, living off less than 17000 a year...and no child support.  I have no money.  I dont know what to do.  Should I make a payment arrangement, which would be less than they would accept?  I really dont have money for this right now.  All the reports i have read state that they are crooks and that arrangements arent really any good.  I need advice bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2010 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Law-Associates/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-32466/Dominion-Law-Associates-Threatening-Legal-Action-Court-Virginia-Beach-Virginia-627748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Law Associates