Complaint Review: Dominion Law Associates

• Phone: 1-800-989-0009
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Dominion Law Associates Refused to work with me. virginia beach, Virginia

I had to go on disability due to a neck and back operation that did'nt go as planned.I went from making a $1000.00 a week to $422.00 a week.I could'nt pay my credit card payment's and keep my house payment's up to date to so I went with the house payment as anyone would do.The credit card company's  sold my acct. to dominion law assciates.After I was awarded my  S.S disability, I tried to settlle with dominion on these accounts.I know for a fact that company's like this buy's these accounts for pennies on the dollar.They put a judgement on me on one of the accounts. On the other I owed $2,800+$1,200 interest this is  one account. I have two account with them.I tried to work with them on a settlement they refused said they wanted $4,000 all at one time or they would enter another two judgements .Also stated they would get their money one way or another.This is a complete ripoff of the american tax payer.I am, working in good faith with the other credit card company,No problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2011 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Law-Associates/virginia-beach-Virginia-23462/Dominion-Law-Associates-Refused-to-work-with-me-virginia-beach-Virginia-696554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Law Associates