Complaint Review: Dominion Process Servers

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Dominion Process Servers
dominionprocessservers.com/ Toronto, Ontario Canada

Andrew Hainsworth - Dominion Process Servers RUDE! NOT LICENSED INVESTIGATORS Toronto Ontario

I contacted Dominion Process Servers about doing some investigative work for me. In my email, I asked if Andrew was in fact, a licensed investigator. The website hints that he is, but doesn't actually state it, so I wanted confirmation before hiring him.

This is the reply I got:

"If, as appears to be the case, you read my
profile, you will also note that it states that I have worked "... as a private investigator with several well known Toronto area firms." That should also speak volumes as to whether or not I would have had to apply
for and receive licensing as an investigator. Based on your attitude, however, I will haved to decline your generous offer to become involved in your domestic squable and respectfully suggest that you find someone else to help stalk your ex-boyfriend or whatever petty task you have in mind."

Guess he's not a licensed professional after all.

Not a sucker
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Process-Servers/Toronto-Ontario/Andrew-Hainsworth-Dominion-Process-Servers-RUDE-NOT-LICENSED-INVESTIGATORS-Toronto-On-300471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Process Servers