Complaint Review: Dominion Process Servers

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:Oakville Ontario
Dominion Process Servers
2405 Lakeshore Blvd W Toronto, Ontario Canada

Dominion Process Servers Skip Trace No Results Poor Customer Service SCAM Not a Business Toronto Ontario

*Author of original report: Dominion Process Servers SCAM SCAM SCAM - No Results - No Response after taking money

I contacted this company to perform a Skip Trace. After speaking with "Andrew" on the phone, he assured me that with the information I had on the subject, he would be able to locate the missing person for a flat rate fee of $100. I was to mail the cheque to his office address. I asked for a contract and receipt to be mailed to me, and he said it would be put in the mail.

Over a month went by with no results. I would call weekly to try and get an update, and each time, I would get "Sorry, I'm in court", or "Call me back in 10 minutes" - and then nobody would answer the phone. After leaving over 20 messages and not having a single one returned, I tried email. Again, no response.

I finally asked if I could come into the office to pick up my receipt. "Justine", the secretary, told me that was fine. Turns out the "office" is nothing more than a condo. There is no office at all, and I seriously doubt there is even a company.

This is nothing more than a SCAM. Do not send money to these people.

Kristine
Oakville, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Process-Servers/Toronto-Ontario/Dominion-Process-Servers-Skip-Trace-No-Results-Poor-Customer-Service-SCAM-Not-a-Business-T-287406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Process Servers

AUTHOR: Kristine - (Canada)

I contacted this company to perform a Skip Trace. According to the website, "If you need to find someone we WILL find them". After speaking with "Andrew" on the phone, he assured me that with the information I had on the subject, he would be able to locate the missing person for a flat rate fee of $100. I was to mail the cheque to his office address. I asked for a contract and receipt to be mailed to me, and he said it would be put in the mail.

Over a month went by with no results, and no contract. I would call weekly to try and get an update, and each time, I would get "Sorry, I'm in court", or "Call me back in 10 minutes" - and then nobody would answer the phone. After leaving over 20 messages and not having a single one returned, I tried email. Again, no response.

This is nothing more than a SCAM. Do not send money to these people.