Complaint Review: Dominion Process Servers

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: frustrated out of towner — Ottawa Ontario
Dominion Process Servers
Nationwide USA

Dominion Process Servers failed to serve papers and to provide refund as promised toronto Nationwide

Hired Dominion Process Servers to serve divorce papers to my ex-husband. They promised to serve within 30 days. Very pleasant and helpful.

However, following 30 days, I learned from my ex that they did not serve the papers. After multiple attempts to contact them over 10+ days, I received no response- I thought they went bankrupt! Once I finally reached someone in their office, Andrew was his name, he confirmed that they did indeed fail to serve the papers and promised an immediate refund ...'will be done by the end of the week'.

It has been over a month and still no refund. I continue to contact them but once again, they are not answering the phone nor e-mail. I have reported them to Visa. Next up, small claims court I guess.

My impression is that this is a rip-off company that is unprofessional and disrespectful.

Their motto should be - take the customer's money and hide!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Process-Servers/nationwide/Dominion-Process-Servers-failed-to-serve-papers-and-to-provide-refund-as-promised-toronto-1141112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Process Servers