Complaint Review: Dominion Trust, INC

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:cullman Alabama
Dominion Trust, INC
Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Mathew Hamilton, Amy Hensley And Mary Bloomberg I got a check in the mail from the Dominion Trust, I.N.C., for the amount of 4,975. The name of the bank Washington Mutual Bank. I told my husband that was a scam, but he wanted me to call. Brooklyn New York

I got a check in the mail from the Dominion Trust I.N.C., in the amount of 4,975. The banks name is Washington Mutual Bank and I did some research on them and come to find out that it was a scam. On the letter that they sent me they said to call and ask for Mathew Hamilton or Amy Hensley at 1-289-892-2642. This was sent for a home improvement grant with a serial #USCAN2007grant07-4651. The address they have on the letter was a p.o. box 1200, it also says loss prevention mangement center. And I did try calling but there was message saying that all represenatives were busy.

cullman, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 02:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Trust-INC/Brooklyn-New-York-11212/Mathew-Hamilton-Amy-Hensley-And-Mary-Bloomberg-I-got-a-check-in-the-mail-from-the-Dominio-363150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Trust, INC