Complaint Review: Dominion Worldwide Corp

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Former Employee — Palm Bay Florida United States of America
Dominion Worldwide Corp
Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Dominion Worldwide Corp Thomas Crain Unpaid Wages, Rip Off! Don't Work for this Company! Wilmington, Delaware

*General Comment: No pay employees + excuses is his habit

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jeanelle was paid in full

*General Comment: RE: SCAM

*Author of original report: The Last Checks That Were Sent to Me were INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!

*Author of original report: Paychecks Received

The CEO of Dominion Worldwide (www.dominionww.com), is one of the most sweetest talking, fast talkers that will sucker you in to thinking that you are actually working or are going to work for a great company. I am a Former Employee of Dominion Worldwide Corp. I was hired back in December of 2011 and less than 2 months later, everyone was laid off. Thomas Crain guaranteed everyone including myself, that we would receive our last paychecks with no problem.

For more than 2 months I have received excuse after excuse as to why I have not received my paychecks yet. I have been told the accountant was out of town, that he was sick that week, that he hasn't heard back from his accounting department yet, that he is out of town. You name it, he had the excuse. Fast forward......I was recently sent an email from his "executive assistant" that my last paychecks would be FED EX to me on March 19th and that I would be sent the tracking number, soo i waited until March 20th, still no paycheck and no tracking number. I emailed both Thomas Crain and his assistant regarding the matter, and they have refused to answer my emails and phone calls. Thomas Crain's Toll free number is linked to this cell phone, so when we call, he can see our number on his caller id.

By this point I am owed 2 weeks worth of paychecks that I was never paid for. I have contacted an attorney and to the fullest extent plan on filing a lawsuit against Dominion Worldwide Corp for unpaid wages. I will also be contacting the Department of Labor for assistance as well with resolving this matter.

If any other former employees worked for Dominion Worldwide Corp (Thomas Crain), and you have not received your paychecks or you have not been paid in full, then I recommend contacting the Department of Labor and/or an Attorney immediately!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Worldwide-Corp/Wilmington-Delaware-19802/Dominion-Worldwide-Corp-Thomas-Crain-Unpaid-Wages-Rip-Off-Dont-Work-for-this-Company-W-857981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Worldwide Corp

#1 General Comment

No pay employees + excuses is his habit

AUTHOR: On Call 4 U Agents - ()

Dear Dr. Thomas Crain,

Recenty I worked with one of your marketing campains trough a company called Oncallagents4you.com. After been critized and punished to claim for my two weeks of work which I am still waiting to be paid in full in the proper manner. I am dealing with several debt issues you provoke by not paying me, aside the fact that barely get a meal per day just to say none; while I try to find a real job in my tight position.

I recommend you to straight up the payments owe to the agents which were blocked from your source, hit contact with them  and pay what is owe.

Is already known on the internet that you are not professional, you take advantege of people. And I may dear to say that you want your job done for free by mistreating and offending your employees, and then just fired them owning for the time worked for your crappy campain.

If you have some decency and would not like "Others" to be affected, kindly Pay what is owe to your ex - employees.

Hope I can read your reply.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jeanelle was paid in full

AUTHOR: ThomasCrainResponds - (United States of America)

Jeanelle:

You had promised to update your report, telling people you were paid.  It's the truth.

#3 General Comment

RE: SCAM

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

i BELIVE THIS IS THE SAME THOMAS CRAIN WHO CLAIMS HIMSELF TO BE A PASTOR. HOUSE OF FIRE SANCTUARY. LOOK IT UP ON RIPOFF REPORT. OR THOMAS CRAIN.  THIS MAN NEEDS TO STOP HIS SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY!! GET YOUR ATTOURNEY AFTER THIS FREAK PLEASE. THE THOMAS CRAIN I AM REFERING TO IS A BLACK MAN, AND HE LIVES IN ASPERS, PA. AND DOES PHONY BUSINESS FROM HIS HOME WITH SHERRIE WALTON. BOTH ARE SCAMMERS. REPORT REPORT!

The Last Checks That Were Sent to Me were INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!

AUTHOR: Former Employee - (United States of America)

I try to be fair and update the reports as necessary depending on the outcome of the situation. Thomas Crain Fedexed me the last paychecks and I thought that everything was fine. I deposited the checks into my bank account and it came back to me that both checks had insufficient funds. I also got charged a non sufficient funds fee. I have contacted Thomas Crain demanding that new checks are reissued to me and sent through fed ex that actually have money. I also demanded that $30.00 feee that I was charged is repayed back to me as well. Isn't that fraud to knowingly send out a worthless check?

Paychecks Received

AUTHOR: Former Employee - (United States of America)

I have received my last 2 paychecks from Dominion Worldwide.