Complaint Review: Dominion Worldwide

Dominion Worldwide
1201 N.Orange St Suite 700-7168 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Dominion Worldwide Dr.Thomas Crain Assistant to the CEO Wilmington Delaware

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CEO'S RESPONSE

I went on an interview with this "CEO" and met at a Christian Bookstore.  He said he uses this as his conference space.  We had the interview and he hired me right away.  The adm he had there he fired right before I started.  thought it was odd but who knows.  He hired me with no training at all.  I was to be his Adm Assistant.  He micromanages everything.  His 855 number is hooked up to his cell, he monitors everything.  He monitors vm, email and everything else.  He tells you to do his personal stuff like find him banks, search stores for umbrellas, make personal massage appt for him at Face Forward.  He would tell me communication is key but not give it in return at all.  He would just not answer me at all.  If he calls you or texts you have 5 seconds to respond else you get yelled at.  I had no training at all. Nothing.  But I was good enough to setup all kinds of sheets for him.  He had the two salespeople selling leads but didn't have what they needed.  People would pay and never receive the data they paid for.  He had me open paypal and then people are filing refunds left and right.  He had promises that my checks were coming.  Yeah, not here yet.  He holds two weeks worth of checks.  Not sure why. He promised me massages and lavish dinners. I didn't believe that at all.  I figured let him think he's BSing me and just listened.  Out of the blue he sends an email at 10;45 at night on a Saturday telling me I am fired.  How he will give me a good reference if i need one.  Really.  I will never use him as a reference.  EVER!  As I am filing this I was also reading what other people wrote and it is the same across the board.  Same stuff going on.  BEWRE OF THIS RIP OFF ARTIST.  He will also tell you people either love me or hate me.  But don't listen to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Worldwide/Wilmington-Delaware-/Dominion-Worldwide-DrThomas-Crain-Assistant-to-the-CEO-Wilmington-Delaware-958180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Worldwide

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CEO'S RESPONSE

AUTHOR: ThomasCrainResponds - (United States of America)

Brooke:

I have no idea why you've chosen to come against me on the RipOff Report and say that I am a crook.  Do you have any proof that I robbed you? NO.  I PAID YOU EVERYTHING THAT YOU WERE OWED.

I hired you on the spot because I viewed you as being competent, had experience and it appeared you would be a help to me.  Any crime in hiring someone on the spot?

No training? Wrong.  I trained you on how I wanted things done daily; however, due to reasons I cannot explain, I had to repeat myself multiple times.

Yes, you set up a PayPal account.  There were 3 or 4 payments that came in through PayPal.  If a vendor didn't deliver the lead order to Dominion, yes, the clients were refunded.  It's just good business. "Refunding people left and right" is an exaggeration.

Brooke, you weren't here long enough to get gift certificates for dinners or other perks.

I hired you at a good starting wage, for the ability to work at home. My expectations weren't met, so there was no need to continue.  A boss has to make decisions for the welfare of his / her company, which is what I did.  I paid you everything you were owed.  Not a crook...