voters

• Reported By: Armani — Miami Florida United States of America
Dominion trust
Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Dominion trust Complete fraud Brooklyn, New York

This company took advantage of my dilema to get $1672 dollars from me. I was "approved for a loan for $5k but was told I needed to make a payment of $836 to secured the loan. Then I was told an additional $836 was required. Once the money was sent I was told to expect the money within 24 hours. When that did not happen I was told the lender backed out. I demanded a refund and was told by James Garner and Vincent Bradlley to expect a check after October 12 2011. Needless to say I am still waiting and the website and phone are not in service. Can someone provide me witha phone #? If law enforcement is reading this please contact me. They are nothing but scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-trust/Brooklyn-New-York-/Dominion-trust-Complete-fraud-Brooklyn-New-York-790221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion trust