Complaint Review: Dominos Pizza

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 24, 2009

• Reported By:chula vista California
Dominos Pizza
942 Otay Lakes Road Chula Vista, California U.S.A.

Dominos Pizza Taking custmors telephone numbers and useing them for computer generated marketing Chula Vista California

*Consumer Comment: Question

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I used to be an Area Supervisor

I just recently found out that Dominos is collecting the telephone numbers of past customers. They are useing your numbers to create a computer generated telephone solicitation data bank.

I myself had never been told that the information I gave them to deliver my pizza would be used this way. Nor did I ever give them permission to do this. This seems like a small issue but who do you trust? Not Dominos!

Bruce
chula vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominos-Pizza/Chula-Vista-California-91913/Dominos-Pizza-Taking-custmors-telephone-numbers-and-useing-them-for-computer-generated-mar-346455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominos Pizza

Question

AUTHOR: Devilsadvocate4education*just My Opinions* - (U.S.A.)

Are you on the do not call list? It worked wonders for me.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I used to be an Area Supervisor

AUTHOR: Brenpierce25 - (U.S.A.)

You are correct and this is why the franchisees fought so hard against the new "PULSE" computers which corporate dials into several times a day. No franchisee wanted corporate to have access to our customers.

Unfortunately Dominos corporate won the lawsuit from franchisees and very soon EVERY DOMINOS will have these computers while Corporate in Ann Arbor Michigan compiles customer data.

Sorry I could not be more helpful but I agree it sucks.