Complaint Review: Domino's Pizza

• Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: Amber — Lake Worth Florida United States of America
Domino's Pizza
5891 S Military Trl Lake Worth, Florida United States of America

Domino's Pizza Sean Riley Watchout for the Swindler... I mean pizza boy Lake Worth, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Management ultimately failed in this case

*Consumer Comment: Well...

Be aware of the new trick the pizza guy is pulling to get more tips. COUNT YOUR CHANGE CAREFULLY IN FRONT OF THE PIZZA GUY AND HAVE YOUR CELL PHONE READY FOR 911 JUST IN CASE HE TRIES TO RUN... DON'T LET HIM LEAVE UNTIL YOU MADE SURE HE GOT IT RIGHT. We paid our delivery guy whose name was Sean Riley, with a hundred bill. We asked him for $65 back. We accepted the change, got our pizzas and he was off. After sitting down to eat and cleaning up, I went to put the change in my wallet when I counted it there was only $55... Mr. Riley had helped himself to an additionally $10 tip. I called the store to inform them of his mistake and spoke to Jessica Williams who said there was nothing they could do. It didn't matter that their delivery guy took our money. I guess Domino's new hire requirement is 2 years or more THEFT EXPERIENCE. I won't be ordering for there again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2009 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominos-Pizza/Lake-Worth-Florida-/Dominos-Pizza-Sean-Riley-Watchout-for-the-Swindler-I-mean-pizza-boy-Lake-Worth-Florid-522252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domino's Pizza

Management ultimately failed in this case

AUTHOR: Rio - (USA)

I deliver for Domino's. Depending on the time and day of the week, the work load on the road can be nerve-racking beyond belief.

I have accidentally short changed customers before. It happens.

What ultimately failed was the management. When you called to complain, they should have immediately given you a store credit for your next order.

We use that technique all the time to settle disputes of all types and make customers whole again.

Well...

AUTHOR: I am the law - (USA)

So, this happened to you one time with one delivery person and you think the entire company is out to get you, huh?

Well, I don't suppose you considered it was an honest mistake and maybe you miscounted or misplace $10 on your own? Nope, it's just easier to blame someone else automatically, isn't it?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC