Complaint Review: Dominos Pizza

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Dominos Pizza
University Blvd Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Dominos Pizza sociopaths, jerks, rude nasty can't bend rules, mean to customers Orlando Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: moved away from Orlando

*Consumer Comment: Hey Melissa...

*Consumer Comment: There goes the wacko, again

*Consumer Comment: Your just plane stupid!

*Consumer Comment: Look in the mirror

*Consumer Comment: I have to wonder

*Author of original report: stupid company and people

these people are just really sick...I get that if you say you have a coupon...you should present the place with a coupon lest scams/frauds be done constantly...but honestly....or being honest...places used to not be as crazy as they are these days. been to domino's a few times with a specific coupon....the reason this is all bogus is because the first time I even ordered with the coupon-- the guy did not even ask me FOR the coupon...he gave me a total and was takign my money...I was the one who mentioned the coupon and gave it to him willingly....this shows that their behavior in the future seemed to be mostly bogus jerk behavior ...and even if they need a coupon from someone...they dont have to be so rude and nasty abotu it. What a horrible horrendous stupid company full of the rudest jerks possible. I went maybe my 4th time with the same offer/coupon...on my way my coupon fell and I couldn't find it and was too ill to even try. When I got to pick up the pizza...I explained to him I didn't have the coupon...not a 'im sorry but due to so and so reason we can't do that" or no exceptions...it's nope we can't give you the pizza.....so instead of giving someone a pizza at a discounted price, these low class scumabgs....will either throw the pizza away or keep it for themselves...or waste it....total garbage in my opinion...this is customer service? these stupid people even couldn't cater to customers who were just not feeling well and were then expecting you to pay full price for something....that cost more than half more....when you can get other 'coupons' or 'deals' for much cheaper....the jerk a*s manager just 'couldn't make any exceptions'....and their attitude was a nasty rude "NO" that's it...
even sadder, the first time I even used the coupon they didnt even ask for it....so it shows....that something is really wrong with these pathetic low lifes...talk about the coldest rudest people you can find honestly....CS was not like this before.....i can understand that lots of people can claim they have a coupon but realistically...if they did...what would they do...give it at the discounted price...and it's understandable if it's happened numerous times with the same people....but a one time thing where someone loses a coupon and you can't make a 'single' exception for them....and just keep them there being mean to them saying "NO U NEED THE COUPON".... horrible nasty company....surprised this horror of a place hasn't been shut down yet...dominoes pizza has the WORST customer service of any pizza chain with the rudest dumbest jerks working there...actually im sure all the nasty chains run by incompetent scumbags all do....

anonymous
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominos-Pizza/Orlando-Florida/Dominos-Pizza-sociopaths-jerks-rude-nasty-cant-bend-rules-mean-to-customers-Orlando-Fl-379935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominos Pizza

#1 Consumer Suggestion

moved away from Orlando

AUTHOR: Cat - (U.S.A.)

I got sick and tired of people screaming "Rip off" about one thing or another. I got tired of all the sand, the daily rains and the screaming children and the parents who would not teach their children how to behave(yes I have children). However, I have found where I live now much quieter..........hmmm there has to be a connection somewhere.........chuckle.

Oh the side note is this is much more enjoyable than a bedtime story. It is kinda like a science fiction novel........certain parts are down right frightening!

There is one tad of truth here though: IT STILL ISN'T A RIPOFF! Buy some lettuce and make a salad! Stay out of fast food places. They keep you aggravated and God knows you stay that way without looking for more!

Hey Melissa...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

Are there any restaurants in Florida that you think are okay?

Here's a thought- a lot of places that honor coupons count that against the cashier's drawer. At the end of the shift, the report says how much money was rung up in cash, debit, credit, EBT and COUPONS. That cashier would have been short by whatever the amount was on the coupon. Why should the cashier break the rules AND be short on his drawer because you didn't have a coupon?

When I was managing a little store, I'd move Heaven and Earth for my good customers. If one of them came in for something and was short on money, I'd let them have that item and pay for it next time.

The rude/obnoxious/psycho customers wouldn't get that benefit. Putting up with them simply wasn't worth whatever business they brought in.

Think about it.

There goes the wacko, again

AUTHOR: A Friend - (U.S.A.)

Every place this poster goes, they are met with the people they describe. Obviously the poster is the one with the problem (mental?) and not the employees of these establishment they are always complaining about. Note to the poster: Give it up and get some professional help, you need it!

Your just plane stupid!

AUTHOR: Andrea - (U.S.A.)

Of course they are not going to give you the pizza without the coupon if it was your business would you do that for someone? No that's why they make the coupons is for you to use them. I don't care if you were so ill you were dieing and if that was the case what were you doing out and about getting a pizza? Normally people who are sick stay at home, sleep and eat soup.. I worked for Domino's do you know how many people come in with the excuse of oh i dropped my coupon or i just had it... Domino's policy clearly states they can not give a coupon price with out the coupon.. You said they didn't ask you for the coupon that's not their job they don't know if you had one or not. And not to mention yes the employees do get to keep a pizza and eat it only if they made it wrong or someone doesn't come to pick it up or if someone changes their mind. It's very wasteful to throw good pizza away. As i said before i did work for them and i have to agree they suck a*s I left there because i was the only woman there and the
men were a bunch of sexist pigs. If you seriously have a problem with them call their corp office tell them all about it but don't waste everyone's time by posting a stupid comment about you dropping your coupon.. Good luck you bitter old coupon lady!

Look in the mirror

AUTHOR: Clifford - (U.S.A.)

If you want to see 'horrible and nasty', look in the mirror.

You didn't have a coupon - simple - get over it.

No ripoff here, this is a waste of bandwidth.

I have to wonder

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

......do you ever eat at home?

Why were you getting a pizza if in fact you were too ill to pick up the coupon you dropped?

Why would you expect them to give you the pizza for the coupon price if you didnt have the coupon to present?

Why would you expect them to feel bad because you dont feel good and just make an exception by giving you the pizza at a reduced price?

Why do you continue to go to the places and then come here and scream rip off because they didnt bow and bend to your condescending rude snotty holier than thou attitude?

Do you get along with ANYONE anywhere? Good Lord I have sympathy for anyone that has to deal with you on a daily basis for any reason.

stupid company and people

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

will also say did not have the money for the full price fo the pizza at the time and had to go back to my place to get it.. and expressed to them I do not feel well and if they can just make an exception this one time and have to go back to my place to get more money...and had to reorder a larger size pizza since i had a 'coupon' for that particular pizza...ie why are you going to pay 9.00 for a small pizza when you can pay 10.00 for a large?? when i went back to get the pizza..after going through so much hassle...they charged me the price of that pizza for the initial coupon price and coupon that I lost teh first time and the coupon I did not have which they were makign this whole fuss about anyway....if this isn't nuts to me I don't know what is... so instead of giving me a smaller pizza for a smaller discount, they gave me a larger pizza at a larger discount....with no real coupon for the price they even gave the pizza for.... the coupon I did have for the medium pizza was in fact 2.00 more than what they charged me for...I guess they figure, let's hassle the customer and put them through crap then discount them for the trouble they went through when it could have all been avoided in the first place... so instead of receiving a pizza for 5.00 I received a larger pizza for 6.40... and they wasted an extra hour of my time their ingredients and food....and so much hassle to make someone go through that...they couldn't give me the first pizza for that 6.40, though they were charging the regular price 9.00....because I did not have the coupon that took off 60%...if this isn't just flat out sick crazy to me I don't know what is.....I prefer they jsut charge me the price of the coupon I had just to make me think I wasn't being jipped or messed with for absoultely no real reason....this is a stupid pathetic company with idiots and low lifes working there...