Complaint Review: Domino's

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Marie — Belmont North Carolina
Domino's
Woodlawn-South Blvd Store Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Domino's I worked at Domino's less than 3 days after the manager John , communicated to me he was unable to prepare a schedule for me to work, his motto was, " just work when you feel like it," or "just show up when you feel like it for the first week." A bit strange, not only that, the manager agreed to train me and be available at 1:00 and did not show up till 4:00, the first day, the second day I requested he train me he was late again, did not show up at 1:00, instead was three hours late. When I attempted to deliver my first Pizza he reprehended me for making an error in front of other employees when he failed to train me properly. Charlotte North Carolina

. [continued below]....
....

I  worked at Domino's less than 3 days after the manager John , communicated to me he was unable to prepare a schedule for me to work, his motto was, " just work when you feel like it," or "just show up when you feel like it for the first week." A bit strange, not only that, the manager agreed to train me and be available at 1:00 and did not show up till 4:00, the first day, the second day I requested he train me he was late again, did not show up at 1:00, instead was three hours late. When I attempted to deliver my first Pizza he reprehended me for making an error in front of other employees when he failed to train me properly.

Another issue is that there were no designated breaks for the eight hour shift I worked, when I questioned the team lead at that location she indicated we got no breaks, which I thought was odd, but since there was no work schedule, I guess it would not be documented anyway, which i think is against the law?

I was very  disappointed, I have never worked for a company that just lets you come and go as you please when your expected to work a designated time period, I really have to wonder if this guy who manages the South Blvd store in Charlotte, NC motto represents Domino's management philosophy?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominos/Charlotte-North-Carolina/Dominos-I-worked-at-Dominos-less-than-3-days-after-the-manager-John-communicated-to-m-1050602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domino's