Complaint Review: Dominos

Dominos
www.dominos.com Internet United States of America

Dominos Dominos Pizza Gift Cards Scam, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dominos gift cards

My son bought me a Dominos gift card for my birthday. I checked the balance and attempted to to use it on a phone order for delivery in Tracy CA. After giving him my Dominos gift card number. He said there was a problem. He talked to his boss, then came back to tell me it has to be used in store. I cancelled my order.

I attempted to use the card online in Linda/Marysville CA. after inputting the card number it did not work. I cancelled the order. The next day I went to the Linda/Marysville CA. store in person. Card did not work. Worker then tells me it has a Zero balance.

I contacted Dominos online and they sent me a new card. I attempted to use the card for the first time today in person at Dominos in Hemet CA. and they swipe the card then they tell me the system went down right after they swiped the card.

I am absolutely disgusted with the Dominos Gift Card and their inferior gift card program. I have never experienced anything like this with a gift card ever before. I will be contacting Dominos after I submit this report and BBB. Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2009 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominos/internet/Dominos-Dominos-Pizza-Gift-Cards-Scam-Internet-511204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominos

Dominos gift cards

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

The gift card acts like a credit card.   Maybe you should have seen of how much is left on the card.

By using online shouldn't be a problem and if you used it at another store makes no difference it should have gone through.

Something definitley doesn't sound right with this story at all.  Why order another card.   It is used the same way as a pre paid charge amount.