Complaint Review: Domminion Trust, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:Stanton North Dakota
Domminion Trust, Inc.
P.O. Box 1200 Brooklyn,, New York U.S.A.

Domminion Trust, Inc. DOMINION TRUST, INC. IS A BIG SCAM, DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN IT! Brooklyn, New York

I received a letter today from Dominion Trust, Inc. stating that there was an outstanding Grant claim in my name for 41,000.00. Enclosed in this letter was a check for $4,975.00 and for me to activate this check I was to call a number and asked for Matthew Hamilton, or Amy Hensley. The letter, also stated that this check was to pay Foreign Access Taxes, and then when I paid this to them with this "no good check", then they would send me the remainder of the grant check that they are holding in an escrow account for me, which is in the amount of $36,025.00. This would be delivered to me by courier delivery, and it would reach me in 3 to 5 business days, and I would have to have two forms of ID to collect this money. I know for a fact this is a big rip-off, because a week ago I got caught up in a scam alot like this and it cost me a chunk of money. People that do this grap should be put behind bars, even if it is their first offense, which I am sure these people have had alot of experience ripping people off this way, so I am advising anybody that receives a letter like this in mail to check into it very deeply before you even consider go ahead with this transaction.

Stanton, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Domminion-Trust-Inc/Brooklyn-New-York-11212/Domminion-Trust-Inc-DOMINION-TRUST-INC-IS-A-BIG-SCAM-DONT-GET-CAUGHT-UP-IN-IT-Brook-365098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domminion Trust, Inc.