Complaint Review: Domonic Mongello

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: Investor Scammed — Denver Colorado United States of America
Domonic Mongello

Domonic Mongello Dominic Mongello Ripped Me Off For $10,000.00 And I Am Not The Only Victim Internet

Domonic Mongello ripped me off for around $10,000.00

This site was designed so people could help warn others about unscrupulous business people. To protect myself from retribution from Domonic Mongello I am intentionally keeping specifics vague so as to not give away my identity. I own multiple successful reputable companies so I also want to protect the reputation of these businesses.

Mr. Mongello told me a lot of stories of how many multimillion dollar businesses he has created or built when we met. We did due diligence and checked him out and there was some evidence he had built MLM organizations and he was involved in building a publicly traded company. Through our investigation we talked to people that knew him that we knew and trusted. Everything looked fine to proceed and work with Domonic. He is a real salesman and closer. He knows all the right things to say to get your money.

The problem is it has been over 1 year since we paid him the money and he has never delivered what he promised. I have contacted him repeatedly over this period and it is always excuses. We have just written it off as a loss.

We have been in contact with some other business people like us that have also given Domonic Mongello large sums of money similar to ours with the same results. Little or no communication and a never ending line of excuses when he could be reached. The catalyst that brought these business owners together was Mr. Mongello's company called ecoeconow.org and all the disgruntled distributors that have been waiting close to two years for that company to launch. Introductions were made and there were discussions of all the bad dealings with Domonic Mongello and what could be done since it seemed Mr. Mongello was never going to deliver on all fronts.

This site has been around for a long and we felt  it was an appropriate venue to warn others.

If you are looking to do any business with Domonic Mongello just go into it with your eyes open and  be aware of the risk. He is in Thailand so be aware the laws are different there. Also a common problem dealing with him is NOT getting very solid written agreements that are enforceable in your country, NOT Thailand. I would recommend looking for a marketing consultant in your own country and avoid the risk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Domonic-Mongello/internet/Domonic-Mongello-Dominic-Mongello-Ripped-Me-Off-For-1000000-And-I-Am-Not-The-Only-Vict-861261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domonic Mongello