Complaint Review: Don Benedict

• Submitted: Tue, September 03, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: ratatat — Killeen Texas
Don Benedict
1880 Franklin Road Plano, Dallas, Temple, Killeen, Killeen, Waco, Dallas, Plano, Temple, Texas USA

Don Benedict Xtreme Home RemodelingDonny Cory, Corey Home Remodeling, Tree Trim, bathroom, kitchen, sun rooms, etc Killeen, Waco, Dallas, Plano, Temple Texas

I hired Don Benedict to widen 2 bathroom doors in my fathers home. My father just lost his leg and is wheelchair bound and couldn't get into his bathrooms at all. Don Benedict wanted $750.00 to do the doors and we agreed because he could do the work quickly.

He came Friday and went and bought materials. He finished one door except the flooring for it and he started on the 2nd door. He left and said he would be back Saturday morning 10am. I came out to my dads to meet Don here and he didn't show up. We called Don all day but he didn't answer. My husband sent Don a text Sunday morning and Don stated he couldn't do it until Tuesday because he had his kids. We asked what time Tuesday and he said 8am. I came out to meet him at my fathers home and he has not shown up.

I called and left Don a message explaining that I was very upset that he has been paid and he needed to come finish the job. He has not called back. My husband called leaving a harsher message and we called the sheriff who just came and took a report. He also called Don and left a message. I am going to head to the court house and place a civil case against Don as well as file a report with the attorney gneral's office.

Don, if you're reading this. It is shameful what you are doing to my father along with the other people you have ripped off. My father was blown from a tank in the Vitinam war, he has had cancer and lost his leg recently to exsisting injuries from war. It is shameful how a person can steal from someone like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Benedict-/Killeen-Waco-Dallas-Plano-Temple-Texas-76549/Don-Benedict-Xtreme-Home-RemodelingDonny-Cory-Corey-Home-Remodeling-Tree-Trim-bathro-1081229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Benedict