Complaint Review: Don Boland.com

Don Boland.com
1226 Meadowbrook Ave Los Angeles, California United States of America

Don Boland.com Don Boland Healer Los Angeles, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Harrassment

DonBoland.com is a rip off.

Look at his web site.  He charges over and above what a Certified Healer would charge 125.00 hr.

He will take your money via credit card and make a paypal account and make sure you have visits with him via phone 2-3 times a week.

He prays on the sick and ill.

He is known for his horrible acting in the movie called "The Plotters" a low budget Prono film that was made with Chesla Lanley.  Way back when.  In the movie his acting is horrible and what I heard from the camera men was that he was stoned 420 all day, and that is why you see him eating all day.

Another movie was on Viemo and that is about a girl that comes to his resident and he rapes her?

I don't think this type of personally should be allowed to do Healing Work.

I would assume he is in for the money as he cannot seem to do anything else.

His movie days are over and he was seen at the Pasadena Comedy Club with some horrible dirty
4 letter worded jokes.

The crowd said it was horrible comedy.

He sell cd's and has some strange girl friend you will come after you if you don't pay for your services, she will call you and threaten you.

Melanie Dark is her name and she lives in Apple Valley.

I would assume she and Don are one horrible group of people.

It is sad and to think he went crazy cause he states he hears voices in his head.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2011 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Bolandcom/Los-Angeles-California-90019/Don-Bolandcom-Don-Boland-Healer-Los-Angeles-California-708994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Boland.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Harrassment

AUTHOR: Melanee - (United States of America)

My name is Melanee Dark and am aware of who posted this ripoff report. An awareness that comes from being harassed by this person on and off for years. Unbeknownst to me she was a former client of my friend Don Boland, a licensed hypnotherapist. Apparently he released her from his care with a recommendation that she instead seek psychiatric support and this created a reaction in her that was, for lack of a better word: imbalanced.

Seeing my profile as one of his few online friends and seeing pictures of the two of us she assumed we were involved romantically (which we never have been we are just dear friends) and began to fixate on me. She formed false online personas and began sending me emails as these fake people. Though I had no idea that this person was connected to Mr. Boland in anyway I was wise to the fact that I was clearly being contacted by someone with fake pictures pretending to be someone they weren't and responded in kind. This infuriated this woman and the harassment escalated. Through some of her communications (which were directly threatening to do me harm at times) I gleaned the connection to Mr. Boland and called him. He wouldn't divulge her name as a matter of privacy but acknowledged that he believed I was being harassed by this former client whom he had found to have some mental issues that were outside the scope of his treatment capabilities.

Being a particularly savvy internet person and having a team of friends who are even more so we went to work to determine who she was by tracking IP addresses etc. When we determined who she was I simply posted her name and address on my Facebook page as a passive way of letting her know that her harassment was no longer anonymous.

Within a day I received confirmation that we were correct in our assumption of who was behind the harassment when the woman's son called pleading that I remove her name and address from my page. Mystery solved.

Sadly this woman has a fixation and continues to post randomly and continues to create fake accounts on various social sites. I am a social media manager for a Facebook game company and just today I noticed another fake account which she used to interact with my company's website. It's frustrating beyond belief as well as sad on account of her mental state.

Her mental issues notwithstanding, I don't appreciate my name appearing in this distorted lie she's presenting here on your website. It's false on every level including the nature of my relationship to Mr. Boland and I would appreciate its removal.

Thanks in advance.