• Report: #792071

• Updated: Tue, October 25, 2011

• Reported By: thetruth23 — gilbert Arizona United States of America
Don Burnham
234 main street venice, Florida United States of America

Don Burnham Wealth Restoration Institute, IAI, International Association of Investors, DBA Never Pays, Scams students and never delivers, Uses Christianity as a sales tool. venice, Florida

I was contracted to create training and speak for Don Burnham.  I performed way beyond my duties and provided products, services and employees to him for which he either bounced checks on more than 1 occasion or he has never paid me or the independent contractors I brought in to do work for his company.  At first he said he didn't have the money but be patient and he would pay us back.  Then he said if you suit me I'll make sure you never get anything.  Now, he simply ignores and starts company after company.  His latest scandal is the Wealth Restoration Institute.  How can this man show anyone how to restore their wealth???  He preaches about honesty and Christianity and uses it to lie and deceive everyone who believes in him.  He fooled me, more than once.  I have a letter from him saying he knows he owes me $7,000 but I am more than certain he owes me more.  I also know he has sold hundreds of thousands of seminar training packages to students who never received their training.  Stay away from this guy and anything he does....he is BAD NEWS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Burnham/venice-Florida-/Don-Burnham-Wealth-Restoration-Institute-IAI-International-Association-of-Investors-DBA-792071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Burnham