Complaint Review: Don Goodman Resumes

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: Tony White — charlotte North Carolina
Don Goodman Resumes
waxhaw, North Carolina USA

Don Goodman Resume writing service Don Goodman conman , thief, fraud waxhaw North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fradulent complaint - Tony White ripped me off for $2500

Do not use Don Goodmans Resume writing services. He takes your payment over the phone and then sends complete garbage. Instead of a quality resume he sent a 12 year olds rendition of a resume. He had me send him 685.00 and took three weeks to even send anything. Then after I gave him all my info and docs and harrased him for three weeks he finally sent a complete and total piece of trash that he called a resume.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Goodman-Resumes/waxhaw-North-Carolina/Don-Goodman-Resume-writing-service-Don-Goodman-conman-thief-fraud-waxhaw-North-Carolin-1140179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Goodman Resumes

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fradulent complaint - Tony White ripped me off for $2500

AUTHOR: Dgood - ()

This is insane, Tony White is the owner of a painting service that that ripped me off for $2500.

He NEVER did a resume with us. I filed a complaint on rip-off report.com about his painting service (Citizen's Painting) and I guess this is his way of getting me back.

I stand behind every resume and guarantee people's satisfaction.