Complaint Review: Don LaPre - World'sGreatestVitamins - AmazingProducts1

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:De Pere Wisconsin
Don LaPre - World'sGreatestVitamins - AmazingProducts1
www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don LaPre World'sGreatestVitamins - AmazingProducts1 He charged over $2500.00 to my MasterCard without providing any products, services Phoenix Arizona

In July 2007 I responded to a TV commercial for "World's Greatest Vitamins" to buy a bottle of 180 capsules, of which I still have some left. That order was followed up by a call inviting me to be a distributor or "independent advertiser" as they called it. Then they offered me corporate "help" plus a website of my own. The website was actually the same one they used to advertise their product to everybody, except that I could get a little farther into it.

They also offered, for a price, to send thousands of "referals" to my website.

When i contacted the website developer, they told me it would cost a lot more money to develop my personal website as they simply sub-contracted to "World's Greatest Vitamins" . I paid for most of what they offered via Master Card; however, none of the things they promised ever materialized and later when I tried to contact them the phone number was out of use & someone told me they were bankrupt "or something". The person answering said he was just a telemarketer and that the vitmin company had left whtever assets it had to some parent marketing group.

So, I am still contesting the charges with my Master Card provider and would like to see the men involved in this scam pay for their crimes.

De Pere, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-LaPre-WorldsGreatestVitamins-AmazingProducts1/Phoenix-Arizona/Don-LaPre-WorldsGreatestVitamins-AmazingProducts1-He-charged-over-250000-to-my-Master-301472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don LaPre - World'sGreatestVitamins - AmazingProducts1