Complaint Review: Don Lapre And Amazing Products International

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007

• Reported By:Piedmont Quebec
Don Lapre And Amazing Products International
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoeinx, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Don Lapre And Amazing Products International Don Lapre does it again by making me believe that I had made a good investment! Phoeinx Arizona

Still waiting for my first check and my bottle of vitamins. Poste office everyday but nothing from Amazing Products International in the past three weeks.

I have been adverising for the last 4 months some free and some I paid to get traffic.

About a month ago I asked how are the hits checked and what tells me that I'm getting all the credits for the people that buy? This I did by e-mail. They
answered me two days later saying to call customer support. I tried to get through buy telphone 6 times never got a real answer from someone. I was put on hold 5 times and after waiting approx. half an hour I lost the line or I was just cut off.
I should have checked this out a lot sooner.

Fred
Piedmont, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-And-Amazing-Products-International/Phoeinx-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre-And-Amazing-Products-Internation-271636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre And Amazing Products International