containing

Complaint Review: Don Lapre And 'The Greatest Vitamin In The World'

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2007

• Reported By:Chattanooga Tennessee
Don Lapre And 'The Greatest Vitamin In The World'
3112 N. 30th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85017 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre And 'The Greatest Vitamin In The World' The Greatest Vitamin in the World and Don Lapre scammed me out of money. My website isn't running, and I never received and checks that I earned by sellling their vitamins and business. They can no longer be contacted, as well. Phoenix Arizona

I paid this company, 'The Greatest Vitamin in the World', to get my home based business up and running. I was promised a website, checks for selling this vitamin, and checks for bringing others into this business. However, I did receive my website, but I noticed the people that I sold the vitamins to were not being placed on my webpage which showed who placed orders from me. My customers later get it all straightened out and were placed on my webpage, inwhich, I was supposed to receive checks, but never did. I also had people to get their own businesses started with this company, but again, I never received a commission for any of it. After making a few phone calls to this company, I was told that maybe I should upgrade to 'Amazing Products Inernational, inwhich I did. In this upgrade, I was supposed to receive 5000 visitors to my website, $100.00 per bottle of vitamins sold, a new website which was supposed to do most of the work for me and educate my customers, and place my website with several different search engines. I received a folder that basically gave me steps on promoting my website through different search engines. After going through the steps, I found it to be a little more complicated than usual, so I, again, called the company, I was then told it was already done for me. After the upgrade, I still never received a commission for my sales. About two months after the upgrade, my website is no longer in existence, and neither is this company. I've tried calling every phone number that was given to me, even the direct phone numbers no longer exist.

Ripped off in Chattanooga
Chattanooga, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 04:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-And-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapre-And-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-The-Greatest-Vitamin-in-the-World-and-Do-278100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre And 'The Greatest Vitamin In The World'