Complaint Review: Don Lapre - Dean Grazoisi's "Think A Little Different"

• Submitted: Mon, April 17, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 10, 2016

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Don Lapre - Dean Grazoisi's "Think A Little Different"
3030 N. Central Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre Think A Little DIfferent ripoff scam his company is a rip off Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: 100% Client Satisfaction

Dean Grazoisi's "Think a Little Different" The info mercial is Totally Misleading!!!!!! AZ Phoenix They advertise. 30-day money-back guarantee is Ironclad. If you're not a 100%happy, we will return 100% of the purchase price with NO Questions Asked. That is not true! I am trying to get my money back since September 2005 I call 1-800-427-6026 only to be able to leave a message none ever answers. I also called 602-265-554- the same none will pick up everything is automated. Don Lapre sold this company back in February 2006, so I was told when I called 1-800-427-6026. He never credit my money back as promised on the 30-day money back guarantee. Look at People beware he sells other rip of items besides Think a Little different from Dean Graziosi is not the only one . Don't be fouled what you read on Also go to click on Dean Graziosi and Don Lapre all of it is a scam BIG RIP OFF Coaching if for rip of YOUR MONEY Angie Colorado Springs, Colorado

U.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-Dean-Grazoisis-Think-A-Little-Different/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Don-Lapre-Think-A-Little-DIfferent-ripoff-scam-his-company-is-a-rip-off-Phoenix-Arizona-187071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre - Dean Grazoisi's "Think A Little Different"

100% Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: Megan Smith - (U.S.A.)

I can totally understand your frustration. As a company we strive to satisfy 100% of our customers and make sure that we fulfill on everything that was promised. Reading through your report it seems that you have slipped through the cracks. We have over 100,000 satisfied students and our goal as a company is to ensure total client satisfaction.

I just took over the client satisfaction department and I want to make certain that we do handle every student with the best service and education available. If for any reason you feel that you have not received the level of satisfaction that is up to our standards or yours please contact me immediately for resolution. I will be able to settle any issue or answer any questions you may have. Please email me at satisfaction@deanenterprisesllc.com and I will get back to you within one business day. Please feel free to contact me at my office as well, 1-800-489-7003, for any satisfaction concerns. If you do not speak to a live person please leave a detailed message and I will follow up with you within 24-48 hours of your call.

Megan Smith