Complaint Review: Don Lapre (Greatest Vitamin In The World)

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2008

• Reported By:Waterbury Connecticut
Don Lapre (Greatest Vitamin In The World)
3112 North Ave. Phoenix,Arizona 85017 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre (Greatest Vitamin In The World) I was led to believe I was offered an opportunity of a life time, and if I was unsaticfied, I was intitled to my money back. One year and $4790. later I still nothing to show. Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: valuable lesson

On the month Jan. 2007 I received my tax return and decided that I wanted to invest for me and my one year old son's future. I was up late at night and happened to see an infomercial on Don Lapre and the Greatest Vitamin in the World. I am aware of scams but I was under the impression if it got approved for television, the program must have been real. What really realed me in was the supposed fact that if not completly happy with the program there was a 60 day money back garrentee. I knew within the first month it wasn,t for me. In that month time period I only sold two bottles,and have gained no independent advertisers to help my bussissnes. In that first month I called to pull out but was convinced to hang in at least to the end of the trial. I waited another three weeks and there was still no change in vitamin purchases nor hits to the website. I called and cancelled the program and the man on the phone was so rude I had a gut feeling there was going to be a problem even though he assured me my money would be back in my account in the matter of 30 bussiness days or sooner. I waited reluctantly the 30 days checking my account weekly only to see I had not recived the refund. When I called back I was told the company was going thru a merger or a buyout and it would only be a couple more weeks. I waited two more weeks and called again and none of the numbers i was given were no longer in service. Needless to say I still have never recieved a dime of my return.

Chris
Waterbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2008 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapre-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-I-was-led-to-believe-I-was-offered-an-opportunit-303632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre (Greatest Vitamin In The World)

#1 Consumer Suggestion

valuable lesson

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

I hope you learned a very valuable, yet expensive lesson. ! ANYTHING DON LAPRE has to do with is a scam. AND just because you see it on TV does not mean it is legit. ANYONE can but advertising on TV especially late night TV. 3. NEXT time you want to do something liek that, do some research first on line, save yourself a lot of time, trouble, agravation and money.