Complaint Review: Don Lapre / Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2008

• Reported By:Starbuck Minnesota
Don Lapre / Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30th Ave Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don LapreDon Lapre / Greatest Vitamin In The World DON, YOU RIPPED ME OFF OVER $7,000.00. IM LOOKING FOR YOU!!! Phoenix Arizona

I purchased the IA package from the TV commerial and while puchasing that, I was sold on many other features that they were selling to promote my new business.

Within days, I received several more calls from Dons company making me so many promises including a 100% money back after so many sales. Leary but convinced I maxed out my credit card and gave them nearly $10,000.00.

With in the month, my web site was shut down, all telephone number they gave me had been disconnected, and here I am many months later with nothing but a maxed out credit card and no answers.

I don't know who gets to read this, But if your reading this and you can help myself and the countless people Don Lapre ripped off, PLEASE HELP!!!

If there is a class action law suit I certainly need to be a part of that. If there is a lawyer already involved I would like to talk to them.

I have read so many things about this SCAM. What I don't understand is how the federal gov't has not stepped in and put him in JAIL.

Jim
Starbuck, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-LapreDon-Lapre-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-DON-YOU-RIPPED-ME-OFF-OVER-700000-315387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre / Greatest Vitamin In The World

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC