Complaint Review: Don Lapre Greatest Vitamin in the World

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2008

• Reported By:erie Pennsylvania
Don Lapre Greatest Vitamin in the World
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lepre Greatest Vitamin In The World I called company day after purchase of $500.00 with a bad feeling and no refund its been more than a year Pheonix Arizona

August 28th I bought into Don Lepres gimick. I spent $500.00 believing I would make more. They had a one year money back. But I had a bad feeling so I called for a refund the 29th of August almost two years ago. The day after I purchased. They even sent a letter stating I would recieve a refund. They lied they took my money without me even getting product.

They in my eyes stole from me and if anyone can help me get my money back please contact me. They are theives and should do time for it. To top it off I had to have called them atleast 20 times documented. Please contct me if you were scammed.

erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-Greatest-Vitamin-in-the-World/Phoenix-Arizona/Don-Lepre-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-I-called-company-day-after-purchase-of-50000-wit-302580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre Greatest Vitamin in the World