Complaint Review: Don Lapre GreatestVitaminInTheWorld

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:Lehigh Acres Florida
Don Lapre GreatestVitaminInTheWorld
GreatestVitaminInTheWorld.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre Greatest Vitamin In The World Biggest Liars, Scammers and Theifs Phoenix Arizona

I was told by the associates that I would make alot of money if I gave them a try, and they would help me 24/7 with answers if I needed them.
I sent in about $438. and they said if I wasn't satisfied I would get my money back with no problem.
The problem is I never got help or my emails responded too! so I became frustrated and called them and asked for a refund, they told me it would be in the mail and I never saw a check. I have called and emailed them plenty of times with no luck.
Now I see why they are no longer on TV, I want my money back, I work had to make a living, shame on them.

Lehigh Acres, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-GreatestVitaminInTheWorld/Phoenix-Arizona/Don-Lapre-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Biggest-Liars-Scammers-and-Theifs-Phoenix-Arizona-300776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre GreatestVitaminInTheWorld