Complaint Review: Don Lapre GreatestVitaminInTheWorld

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Don Lapre GreatestVitaminInTheWorld
Phoenix,, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre/ GreatestVitaminInTheWorld Deceived people and swindled me out of my money Phoenix, Arizona

In January of '06 I sent a lot of money,between $2,500 & $3,000 to start Don Lapre's "Vitamin Business" on the internet. I was told it was a life-time membership. A couple of years ago, I didn't think it was working so good. Everyday I got on, but, nothing was really happening.

Anyway, today I typed in "greatest vitamin in the world" to see if I could get reinstated & give it another try.
And then I saw what had happened. Has the man fled the country?

Is it too late to get our money back? I was foolish, but, the infomercials (and him) seemed so honest. It basically drained our tiny bit of savings.

Please help us, if you can.

Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-GreatestVitaminInTheWorld/Phoenix-Arizona/Don-Lapre-GreatestVitaminInTheWorld-Deceived-people-and-swindled-me-out-of-my-money-Phoen-357174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre GreatestVitaminInTheWorld