• Report: #271918

Complaint Review: Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World Amazing Products International

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:willard Ohio
Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World Amazing Products International
3030 N Central Avenue #310 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World Amazing Products International Scammed out of alot of money with false promises of getting sales or legitimate traffic Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: You Have to see this!! youtube.com/watch?v=Nns3He0qYJs

I to got scammed with the wonderful infomercial that I saw on television one night almost 3 years ago. I invested $35 and in one week I received my package.
Within the next day I was contacted by the website department to get my site up and running and at the time seemed to be all good.

A short time later I started getting bombed by the coaching department and media department and vision one design after hearing their pitches to what seemed to me as easy money I invested more money in all three programs.

Not having a lot of money I put faith into this program to help generate money to support my family. The only sales I received were the ones I got on my own and in 3 years have not received the 20 clients that were gauranteed to me from the traffic.

Long story short I lost $2000.00 that I and my father invested into the infomercials with absolutely no results and no refunds what so ever.

Last thing,if you are an advertiser of the Greatest Vitamin and you log into your account it directs you to their explanation page as to what is happening. It's funny whats this nutraforia!! It's a bunch of crap.

In closing needless to say I am far from satisfied and hope there will be some justice for all of us like me from Mr.Lapre and Mr.Matteson who betrayed our trust and got rich off of good people like me.

willard, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2007 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Amazing-Products-International/Phoenix-Arizona-85012-2789/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Amazing-Products-International-Scammed-out-of-271918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World Amazing Products International

You Have to see this!! youtube.com/watch?v=Nns3He0qYJs

AUTHOR: Lapre is a nazi - (U.S.A.)

I just saw this and i cried. youtube.com/watch?v=Nns3He0qYJs