Complaint Review: Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World And Amazing Products

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:cumming Georgia
Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World And Amazing Products
3112 N. 30th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World And Amazing Products Int Ripped off; bamboozled; stolen dreams Phoenix, Arizona

I joined this "amazing" opportunity in September, 2007. I received a few calls at first and before I new it there was nothing. I sent e-mails requesting a refund.

I received one e-mail asking for the date I started the company, which I responded, then nothing. About a month or so later there was a phone call and an e-mail stating a "new and improved" version from them called Amazing Internet Riches which was offered to the World's Greatest Vitamin advertizers on or after May 23, 2007.

In order to see this information on the internet you had to accept it (of course) to move forward. The page was pitiful, just a blip of information. Mainly there was a order basket to buy more products and services and my contact information. Did they really think I would offer them more money?

When I called the number(s) that were given to me, I got the "number disconnect or no longer in service" prompt. I would like to sue and recoup my $1800 I invested! If there is a list to get on with the attorney general in Phoenix, I want on it!

jean
cumming, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-And-Amazing-Products/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-And-Amazing-Products-Int-Ripped-off-bamboozle-332784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World And Amazing Products