Complaint Review: Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2007

• Reported By:Millersport Ohio
Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3030 N Central Avenue #310 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre took my money and refuses to give me a refund Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Don Lapres update

*Author of original report: Don Lapres update

I decided to try the program and had thousands of people go to my website with only 7 sales so i decided to get a refund and i'm still trying to get it. I've been trying to recieve my refund since November of 2006. I just tried calling the 2 numbers i've had to call all along and i can't get through any longer if there is a lawsuit out there i would love to join it.

Melissa
Millersport, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85012-2789/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre-took-my-money-and-refuses-to-give-me-272292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World

Don Lapres update

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

I've been getting emails from a company that claims to have bought out The Greatest Vitamin in the World and that are going to give refunds to everyone who is owed one, the only problem is now it's been over 2 months and I still haven't been sent any money. They also won't give me a phone number to call to get my refund that way either. They quit answering my emails now as to when I'm going to get it.

Don Lapres update

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)