Complaint Review: Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:Shawnee Kansas
Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3030 N. Central Avenue, #310 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World I am also a victim of their false advertising and guarantees Phoenix Arizona

Much to my chagrin I fell victim to Don, the schiester, Lapre's newest ripoff. In November 2006 I purchased their basic program and then succombed to their hard-driving upselling of guaranteed customers, advertising co-ops, guaranteed traffic, website design and upgrades, etc. I "made sure I was protected" by having them send me a written letter for their 1 year money back refund guarantee.

After a few months of absolutely no activity I asked for my refunds. They put me off by encouraging me to stick it out and showing their "good faith" by partially refunding me $995.00 of the more than $3,200.00 I paid. Then a couple of months later I told them I wanted all my money back and they sent me that refund application letter which I completed and returned to them.

Needless to say it's been 5 months and I have heard every excuse as to why my money has not yet been returned. Now, like so many others, I get the same answering message about calling out of normal business hours, mail boxes full, unreturned voicemail messages, etc. that reaffirm that I will probably never receive my refund legitimately.

If someone does go after these jack a**es with a class action civil suit, I definitely want in as well. These thieves need to be thrown in jail and made the sex toys of the most hardened criminals.

Shawnee, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-I-am-also-a-victim-of-their-false-advertisin-270499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World