Complaint Review: Don Lapre / The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Sun, October 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 14, 2007

• Reported By:Mears Michigan
Don Lapre / The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre / The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre Scammed me twice in one lifetime with NON money making gimmicks Phoenix Arizona

Don Lapre makes lots of offers that sound very promising. And Unfortunatley I fell for 2 different scams in one lifetime. For Money making possibilities, boy was I dumb to fall for it again. He promised that I would be making thousands of dollars - this product is a sure sale. Every time someone tried to order - they couldn't get through to my website made especially for my sales. And I never once saw any checks for the sales that did show up - obviously phoney sales.
He pressure saled me and I fell for it. He got MY MONEY and I never received anything at ALL!!!

W
Mears, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2007 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre-Scammed-me-twice-in-one-lifetime-w-278728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre / The Greatest Vitamin In The World