Complaint Review: Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007

• Reported By:Oconomowoc Wisconsin
Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30th Ave., Phonix, AZ Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World Failure to refund full amt when I called the next day and not answering phone calls or emails now at all Phoenix Arizona

On April 30, 2007 I responded to an ad on TV for a business opportunity with The Greatest Vitamin in the World. I was told I could cancel and get a full refund. After I thought about it, I decided I had made a mistake and didnt want to be involved and called the next day on May 1 to cancel. I was told I would get a full refund and that I needed to fill out some paperwork. I requested the cancellation on May 1 and after receiving the paperwork in the mail to cancel, mailed it in via certified mail with a return receipt on May 28. I emailed several times and called several times about my refund and was told I had to wait til the next billing cycle but should receive my refund at the beginning of August. My most recent email to my contact at The Greatest Vitamin was returned, undeliverable and the last time I called I heard a voice recording that the company was experiencing some changes and they would be coming up with some new and better products to make even more money. They werent taking calls. My credit card was charged $35 and $75 on April 30 and $400 on May 2.

Wianonymous
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Failure-to-refund-full-amt-when-I-called-the-271677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World