Complaint Review: Don Lapre- The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2007

• Reported By:monticello Minnesota
Don Lapre- The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30thAve Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre- The Greatest Vitamin In The World Will not contact me about my $6300.00 refund, no phone call, letter or E-mail!! Phoenix Arizona

This company did not inform me at anytime to tell me that they were supposed to be taking over by another company and give me a decsion to go with the new program or get a immediate chance at a refund, not one phone call, letter or e-mail!!! Now I can't even contact them by phone and talk to someone directly. Anyone else who got suckered into this will tell you the same. All we get is false promises about refunds will be issued when funds are available. Anyone out there that would like to put together a class action law suit, count me in!!! I am sick an tired of hereing Don LaPre's B.S.!!!!

Daniel
monticello, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Will-not-contact-me-about-my-630000-refund-278219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre- The Greatest Vitamin In The World