Complaint Review: Don Lapre, The Greatest Vitamins In The World, NutraForia LLC

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Don Lapre, The Greatest Vitamins In The World, NutraForia LLC
6909 W. Ray Road, Bldg. 15, Suite 129 Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lapre, The Greatest Vitamins In The World We all got ripped off. God is our Judge and the every tongue shall confess and every knee bow. Phoenix/ Chandler Arizona

I want to declare that each of us will be accountable for what we do and say.

I too requested a GVW refund of $2,870 in February 2007, was promised repeatedly and, as of March 17, 2008, have not received it after multiple requests. Until I read all the others reports, I thought I might be "one of a few" with this problem.

I went to the latest address, Nutraforia LLC, 6909 W. Ray Rd, Bldg. 15, Suite 129, Chandler, AZ 85226, and found it to be a mail box in one of those mailing centers. There is a fax number, 480-704-2100, that is still working to this date. Living here locally, I have bombarded their fax with my request. No results as of yet.

Now I ask God to forgive Don Lapre and let Don make restitution to all. It is a fearful thing to be under God's judgment. Don Lapre will pay for his deception and oppression if he does not repent and make restitution. When the theft has been caught, he will pay back double. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord!

Margaret
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World-NutraForia-LLC/Chandler-Arizona-85226/Don-Lapre-The-Greatest-Vitamins-In-The-World-We-all-got-ripped-off-God-is-our-Judge-and-318823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lapre, The Greatest Vitamins In The World, NutraForia LLC